August 07, 2005

My first day at JBIMS

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) happens to be nestled in a cosy road not more than two minutes walk from T.I.M.E's Churchgate office which is itself bang opposite K.C. College which is less than a stone's throw from Churchgate station...JBIMS also happens to be one of the premier institutes for management education in India...

So, when my roommate Ravneet Gandhi wanted to shift into his hostel and needed help with samaan and generally for timepass, I accompanied him to J.S.Hall which happens to be the hostel for the JBites....

We spent the night there, with me farting to be a JBite myself, a night hyphenated by my "seniors" ragging me!!(rotflmao)... one fine night, also, these JB seniors of Ravneet's, they're fine people-- helpful, fun-loving, and concerned about the welfare of their juniors...

Only dampener to the night was probably the fact that I dislocated my kneecap, while dancing for the seniors during ragging, and that, I'll have to live with the agony of, for the next three days, at least.....

No comments:

Post a Comment