June 14, 2005

BOOK TAG

Total Number of Books I Own:
Plenty. Atleast close to a hundred books strewn casually about my flat, and growing at the rate of approx. 3-4 books a week.


Last (3) Book(s) I Read:....
Since I tend to read 3-4 books parallelly.....they would be... Celebrating Silence (excerpts from the weekly messages of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar), Global Dominion or Global leadership by..let me get this right... Zbiegniew Brzezezinski, and The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra (rereading this one)

Five Authors who Mean a Lot to Me:
Since its hardly likely that I can pick just 5 books as my faves , I'll go with 5 of my fave authors. These would include(among others who would however count as lesser equals):
Isaac Asimov, R.K.Narayan,P.G.Wodehouse, Nirad C.Chaudhuri, Swami Vivekananda

Tag five people and have them do this on their blogs:
Since this blog-meme has been going round for a while, I'd like to tag these people who (hopefully) haven't been book-tagged yet,and whose reading habits should be really interesting:

Maniche

Prabhu

Rahul

Vinayak

Sumedha

No comments:

Post a Comment