September 20, 2011

On certain things that are best written and not said



You've always been my most ardent fan - not the googly eyed variety, but the serious kind -the kind that can and most inevitably will give sharp feedback when warranted.

You've been there for me when the going was tough and you've kept me grounded when the going was brilliant.
You've led me by your example while you've pretended to the world that you follow me around.

You've been my sartorial editor, nay my sartorial Hitler (can't recall the last time I was allowed to buy clothes of my choice), and while I'm not convinced this is a good thing, I do quite often get compliments for sharp dressing- so thanks for this as well!
I am afraid I love you a lot more than I think I do. And the real fear, is that I think even that might not be enough to compensate for who You are.

To know you, is to love you - and I do.
I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment